1. Heat the pot in low fire and pour the coconut milk till it boils.
2. Add the sugar, corn kernel or cream corn, and condensed milk in the pot. Bring to boil.
3. On a separate bowl, combine fresh milk and cornstarch until the powder is dissolved thoroughly.
4. Pour it in the pot and stir continuously. Use a wooden spatula for easy mixing.
5. Once you have achieved the right consistency you want for your pudding, you may now turn off the fire and pour in a tray.
6. Let it cool for an hour in the refrigerator and garnish with some latik on the top.