Omelet is a dish made from beaten eggs, cooked with a little butter or oil in a frying pan. There are many styles of omelet all over the world and since my daughter Aiken love eggs, I have to cook them in different ways to keep her satisfied and egg-cited 😉
1. Combine the eggs, green onions, and seasoning in a bowl.
2. Beat thoroughly until the eggs become a little bit fluffy.
3. Heat the pan in low fire and put the oil.
4. Pour the egg mixture and cover it for a while.
5. Add the grated cheese on top and let it cook for another minute.
6. Serve with rice or bread