1. In a resealable plastic bag, mix flour, cayenne, paprika, and garlic powder. Set aside.
2. Wash the chicken wings thoroughly and pat dry with a paper towel. Season with salt and before before mixing in the bag of flour. Seal and shake then place in the fridge for an hour.
3. Once the chicken wings absorbed the ingredients, take them out of the plastic bag and dust off the excess flour.
4. In a deep fryer, pour oil just enough to cover the chicken. Cook for 6 minutes of until golden brown. Strain the excess oil and arrange in a platter.
5. In a small casserole, heat the butter in low fire. Add the chili sauce, cajun powder, sugar and a little salt. Simmer for 2 minutes and mix with the chicken wings.
6. Serve with rice and a glass of ice cold soda.
For those who like their chicken baked, follow these easy steps:
1. Preheat the oven to 275F.
2. Lay the flour coated chicken wings in the grilling rack and cover with aluminium foil. Bake for 15 minutes.
3. After the first 15 minutes, take off the foil and put back in the oven for another 5-10 minutes to make it a little crispy.
4. Follow the procedure above in making the chili sauce.