- 1 1/2 cups flour, sifted
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp. butter, softened
1. In a bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
2. Add the eggs, milk, water, peanut butter, and butter. Mix them all together until the ingredients are evenly spread.
3. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Fill the muffin cups with half of the batter and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
5. Serve and enjoy with the family.