This is a nice dish for moms who have kids going to school. The sweet taste of ground pork mixed with tomato sauce will surely boosts your kids appetite, and thus a good way to make them eat potatoes and carrots.
How to cook:
1. Heat the casserole and pour in the cooking oil.
2. Saute garlic and onion till golden brown.
3. Add the ground pork and cook for 10 minutes.
4. Pour the tomato sauce . While stirring add salt, pepper, and sugar, cover and let it simmer or until the meat absorbs the sauce.
5. Mix in the vegetables and let it cook for another 5 minutes. Turn off the heat and serve with steamed rice.