How to cook the filling:
1. Saute garlic and onions in a little oil.
2. Add the ground pork and cook till golden brown.
3. Pour in the tomato sauce, oregano, salt and pepper to taste. Let it cook for 20 minutes.
4. Combine the sauce with cooked macaroni. Place in an oven tray and set aside.
How to cook the white sauce:
1. In a small pan, melt butter in low heat and add the starch. Cook till it turn a bit brownish.
2. Add the milk and grated parmesan cheese. Stir under low fire until the mixture become a little bit sticky.
3.Preheat the oven with 175 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Once the white sauce is ready, pour it on the top of the cooked macaroni.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes till the sauce gets a bit brown. Serve with grated cheese on the top.