1. In a wok, saute garlic and onions in a little oil.
2. Followed by beans, carrots, and sayote.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Add the the bean sprouts and mix until cook. Set aside and let it cool.
5. Separate the lumpia wrapper one by one. On each piece, scoop 2 tbsp of your mixture. Place it on the wrapper horizontally and start rolling till you reach the middle. Fold both ends to keep the mixture in place and continue rolling. Seal the end of the wrapper with the use of a little water.
5. Fry and serve with vinegar dip.