One of the best soups I’ve ever tasted. Kimchi stew or kimchijjigae is a Korean soup which is a staple in their country. Here are the ingredients to make kimchi stew.
- In a shallow pot, put some chopped kimchi and juice.
- Add sliced onion, hot pepper paste, and hot pepper flakes, sugar, and green onions.
- Pour water until all ingredients are submerged.
- Close the lid of the pot and boil it 25 or 30 minutes. (first 10 minutes will be high heat and then turn down the heat over medium heat)
- Add some tofu and boil it 5 minutes more and put some sesame oil right before serving.
Maangchi.com has been a big influence in me. Thanks for the delicious recipes, now my family can enjoy Korean dishes