When our taste buds get bored eating, this is what I normally cook to spice them up again, and I never fail in doing it. I think the spice used in cooking chicken curry has magic and I can say that my husband and kids love this so much!
Here’s how to do:
- In in a 12″ skillet heat heat vegetable oil. Sauté onion and garlic.
- Add chicken and lightly brown. Don’t cook through.
- Add potatoes and carrots to pan.
- Pour in coconut milk.
- Simmer for 20 minutes. Add red bell pepper and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Add curry powder, chili flakes, salt and pepper and peas. Cook for another minute or until the peas are done.
If you wish your curry to be more flavorful, you may add more curry powder to excite your appetite. Bon appetit!