- 1 kilo chicken, cut into pieces
- 5 pieces potatoes, peeled and halved
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 2 cups pork or chicken stock (broth)
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons of patis (fish sauce)
- 3 tablespoons of cooking oil
Here’s another way to cook your chicken aside when you want to spice up your menu. Enjoy!
1. In a cooking pot or wok, heat oil.
2. Sauté garlic and onions.
3. Add chicken and slightly brown.
4. Pour the tomato sauce and stock. Bring to a boil and allow to simmer for 20 minutes or until the chicken is almost cooked.
5. Add potatoes and continue to cook for 10 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked.
6. Add the green and red bell peppers, simmer for an additional minute or two,
7. Salt and pepper to taste
8. Serve this chicken recipe hot with steamed rice.